Welcome to Sacred Heart Hospital
Nothing is more important and personal than your health.
We invite you to experience:
- a place where people are focused solely on helping you heal—in body, mind and spirit.
- an environment where medicine’s most innovative technologies (library) and teams come together to provide amazing treatments.
- a way of caring that embraces the sacredness of every human being.
We are passionate about caring for you and your family.
Please view this section to learn more about how we provide care for you, including:
- our mission and core values of respect, care, competence and joy.
- our commitment to patient satisfaction and our greater community as we deliver high quality, compassionate care.
- our promise to uphold the pledge to our patients that is boldly engraved above our front door—There is hope here.
HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
900 West Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Leadership and Affiliations
Sacred Heart Hospital is directed by a group of community leaders who serve in a volunteer capacity as the Board of Directors.
Sacred Heart Hospital is an affiliate of the Hospital Sisters Health System, a 14-hospital system headquartered in Springfield, Illinois. Our hospital is sponsored by Hospital Sisters Ministries. You can find a complete list of our affiliates here.