We are committed to finding solutions for you. All of your care is coordinated through a multidisciplinary team including physicians and psychologists, nurses, social workers and case managers.
Our inpatient team is led by Kevin Ray Hess, MD., medical director and psychiatry section chair.
A licensed psychiatrist, Dr. Hess has more than 15 years of clinical psychiatric experience. He has worked with children, adolescents and adults with a wide range of emotional, behavioral and adjustment problems. He believes in caring for the whole person and helping each person he treats achieve mental wellness by overcoming barriers, reducing symptoms and fostering independence and recovery.
- Sociology and Chemistry Degrees – Case Western Reserve University | Departmental Honors in Sociology; graduated Cum Laude
- Medical Degree – Medical College of Ohio | Honors in Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice and Physical Diagnosis
- Residency – Medical College of Ohio
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Wisconsin Psychiatric Association