When a sudden and serious illness or injury happens, you want the very best emergency care available as fast as you can get it.
We are a Level III state-certified trauma center. That means we can provide you with care for critical medical conditions ranging from complex problems such as heart attacks and strokes to simple but urgent conditions such as cuts and broken bones.
We are also equipped with sophisticated technologies that let our highly trained staff provide you with the care you need as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If your emergency is non-life threatening, the average time you’ll wait to see a care provider is about 28 minutes. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911.
In addition, you can rest assured, because:
- All of our emergency department doctors are board certified emergency medicine. That means our doctors are specially trained in emergency care.
- Our nurses are specially trained in emergency care and emergency pediatric care.
- We provide the only specialty care of its kind in the region for certain lifesaving heart attack and stroke treatments.
- There are bigger rooms with more privacy.
- Our comfortable waiting rooms are equipped with free wi-fi charging stations for personal devices.
- We are open to care for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- When you arrive, please check in at the Emergency Department registration desk.
- Our staff will evaluate you to determine your condition.
- If your condition is life threatening, you will be seen immediately.
- After your visit, it is important that you follow up with your primary care doctor.
For more information, call us at (715) 717-4222