View Your Health Records from Your Computer or Mobile Device
ChartMyHealth gives you the ability to see a portion of your medical record, such as:
- laboratory results (inpatient and emergency department patients only at this time)
- current medication lists
- medical allergy lists
You can sign up for ChartMyHealth two ways:
- During the hospital registration process
- By visiting our Health Information Management (Medical Records) located at the Professional Plaza Building, 2125 Heights Drive, Eau Claire. The office is open 8am to 4:15pm Monday through Friday.
All participants must have an email address and provide one form of identification. For more information, please call us at 715.717.4251. After signing up, you will receive an email invitation from ChartMyHealth with a link to activate your account and create an authentication ID.
Signing up a child
In order to view your child’s records online, please visit our Health Information Department. You will need:
- a copy of his/her birth certificate or other legal proof of guardianship
- photo identification
ChartMyHealth is best viewed in:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher and modern versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- A mobile app is available for both Android and Apple phones by searching for the “FollowMyHealth” app.